BellyBelt now offers even more choice for Mums-to-be.
- Ideal for jeans and casual wear, and also offers slide belts to extend your working wardrobe of trousers and skirts.
- Each kit contains all you need to wear most types of pants and skirts.
- Strong quality elastic means BellyBelt offers just the right resistance.
- Environmentally conscious – get maximum use from garments you already have.
- Wash before use. Dry without delay. Cool machine wash. Do not bleach, tumble dry, iron or dry clean.65% Polyester and 35% Cotton. Made in Indonesia.The BellyBelt Combo Kit contains:
2 Button Up BellyBelts in different sizes (3 settings)
2 Slide BellyBelts in different sizes (2 settings)
3 polyester/cotton panels (blue, black and white) – shaped for minimal bunch
- BellyBelt works with skirts, pants, jeans and shorts that fasten with buttons and buttonholes OR slide or clasp fasteners on the waistband. Hey presto – instant maternity clothes! See below for step by step images.
- How long can I wear it?
Each pregnancy is different, but BellyBelt can be worn by some women until they go into labour! It depends on how your pregnancy progresses and what’s in your wardrobe already. Stretchy or slightly larger clothes (to accommodate a growing bottom and legs) maximise the wear you’ll get from your BellyBelt. If your BellyBelt feels uncomfortable in any way, we suggest you go up to the next belt size, or discontinue wearing.
- Can I wear hipster jeans?
Hipsters can be worn with a BellyBelt but not for as long as higher-waisted jeans.
- How can I make the BellyBelt sit smoothly?
BellyBelt can be worn alone or with the fabric panels over the top. The smallest belt is smoother and more easily concealed if worn without a panel. Bando complements BellyBelt to cover up the gaps.
- How about garments that fasten at the back?
Back fastening skirts and trousers can be worn with BellyBelt, but not for as long as front or side fastening garments. Sometimes the skirt can be spun around so the back sits at the front, which can increase the usability of BellyBelt. Regardless of where your garments fasten, most clothes can be adapted into maternity wear with BellyBelt.
- To Use:
Slip the BellyBelt that’s most suited to your size through a fabric panel.
- Button BellyBelt into your trousers or skirt using existing buttons and buttonholes. Tuck in the panel, then simply add your favourite maternity or large shirt or jacket!