Many mums-to-be enjoy dry skin brushing in pregnancy, some believe it helps reduce stretch marks and provides a boost of energy.
Other benefits such as keeping the skin healthy and can play an important role in the healing process of wounds.
Why not add a dry skin brush to your self-care routine.
Use a brush with natural bristles that can fit comfortably into the hand, and remember to always brush towards the heart.
✚ Skin Brushing Benefits :
- Exfoliating and brush away dead skin cells
- Increasing the flow of blood which accelerates healing and tightens & firms skin
- Stimulates and boosts the lymphatic system
- Stimulates the hormone and oil glands
- Stimulates the nerve endings in the skin promotes healing and can boast to energy levels
- Eliminate ingrown hairs that can be problematic in scar healing
- Reduces stretch marks and cellulite